- Significantly lower weight. Typical 50' CS raceway is approx. 200 lbs lighter than steel products. Lighter raceway allws more gear to be hung on the rigging.
- Reat T-slot design makes double pipe hanging unnecessary, saving time, materials, labor and another 150 lbs on a typical 50' lineset.
- Rear T-slot allows hanging brackets to be attached anywhere so conflicts with outlets, pigtails or circuit numbering are eliminated.
- Bottom strut allows all standard strut fittings to adapt to vierually any situation without needing a bottom pipe.
- Sloped lower face diverts pigtails over the hanging pipe. Slope allows circuit ID to be seen from below.
- Tongue and groove plates make splicing strong, secure and extremely fast to install.
- 10 circuit and under can be built without a terminal box for an extemely low profile.
- Matte gloss black finish - inherently rustproof.